Перейти к содержанию
MTA Role Play

[FAQ] Your questions and requests

Рекомендуемые сообщения

In that topic you can freely ask everything that you want to know about MTA RP and request some translations of other russian topics. You are welcome! :)

Warning!

Any kind of offtop will be deleted!

• 1 месяц спустя...

Why i have banned from the server , my serial : FE3885F438391DA0CA6FFD391C46F5E4

You may be banned for breaking the rules. When you log in to the server, it will write what you are banned for.

• 2 недели спустя...

How i can get job in factions in English

First of all, there are many jobs to work in, but every job depends on how much LVL you got (( In RP we don't say LVL, we say "Years you lived in the state" ))

The first job: Port

Requirements1 year in the state (( 1 LVL ))

Where is the job (( Coordinates )): Press the button F11 in your keyboard, it will appear to you a map, and in the top of the map there are some Russian words, and the beside of it there are some numbers, hold the L-click on the map and drag it to the left and go search for this coordinate: Ш-22

Information about the job: A port where your job is shipping boxes inside a truck, and unloading the truck at a random store.

The payment: 20$ per box.

The second job: Farm

Requirements: 1 year in the state

Where is the job (( Coordinates )): Л-18

Information about the job: A farm where your job is shipping hay inside a truck.

The payment: 12$ per box.

The third job: Bus driver

Requirements: 2 years in the state (( LVL 2 )), and a drive license

Where is the job (( Coordinates )): C-20

Information about the job: Before taking this job, you need to go to city hall in У-21, and take a bus license. your job is taking a tour by following the red marks in the map in your chosen city: Los-Santos port, Las-Venturas or San-Fierro.

The payment: Los-Santos port: 710$ - Las-Venutras: 830$ - San-Fierro: 1150$.

The fourth job: Taxi driver

Requirements: 3 years in the state (( LVL 3 )), and a drive license and a taxi license from the city hall

Where is the job (( Coordinates )): P-18

Information about the job: Your job is driving people to where they want, after taking the taxi you should wait for the call, after someone calling you need to write /accept taxi, and it will appear a mark in the map that tells you where the customer is.

The payment: Depends on the distance traveled, maximum 500$.

The fifth job: Farmer

Requirements: 4 years in the state (( LVL 4 )), and a drive license and a farmer license from the city hall

Where is the job (( Coordinates )): Л-18

Information about the job: Your job is taking the hay truck and place it in the red mark in the farm to get loaded.
The payment: By unloading the full truck, you get 1700$.

The sixth job: Delivery truck

Requirements: 5 years in the state (( LVL 5 )), and a drive license and a deliver license from the city hall

Where is the job (( Coordinates )): Ф-21

Information about the job: Your job is taking the delivery truck and take it the port, and let the port workers load it to take it the stores as a product deliver.
The payment: By unloading the full truck, you get between 750 - 1250$.

Now let's talk about the the factions jobs, you may have some language problems cause all the jobs requires speaking russian, cause you need to communicate with people. But if you are interested, you just need to watch the news, and wait for the job interview. Good luck and have a good game.

• 2 года спустя...

I Did a request To be Leader of HLS I know all the Roleplay Rules and I was working in HLS

Is there is problem to be the leader or I should speak english? and If I won I will make Lyni Zvezdochkin my assistant 
Knowing I am one of the most interactive in the server these days

I Did a request To be Leader of HLS I know all the Roleplay Rules and I was working in HLS

Is there is problem to be the leader or I should speak english? and If I won I will make Lyni Zvezdochkin my assistant 

Knowing I am one of the most interactive in the server these days

That has to be a problem to comunicate with another people. As for me u can speak english and players can understand u. 

• 4 недели спустя...

how i choose my password?

If you wanna change your password - join the server, click on the M button, then click on block 6. Изменить пароль (Change pass).
In the first block, enter your current password. in the other blocks - enter the password you want.

image.png image.png

• 3 недели спустя...
  • Главный Администратор

Pls Unbanned Me :((

How can i Unban My Serial ?

You are banned for using third-party programs/scripts/cheats that give an advantage

• Главный Администратор

Bro I Test It In Multi Account And Dont Abuse . Pls Unban My Serial And Ban This Account

As a result of the observation, suspicious activity was noticed in the form of non-role-playing carjacking of players.

As a result of the observation, suspicious activity was noticed in the form of non-role-playing carjacking of players.

pls Give me your discord To Talk

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...